The One Life Wellness Centre advantage:
- Passionate staff and practitioners dedicated to helping you regain your health
- Newly renovated facility with state of the art products and services all in one location for your convenience.
- Personalized plans, tools and education that empower you to stay healthy once you leave our clinic
- Specialized treatment plans for motor vehicle injuries, slip and wall, workplace injuries, and sports injuries
- Direct billing to insurance companies
- Open until 7:00pm, free parking, and accessible by TTC
Yes, we provide direct billing to most insurance companies. For more information, please contact our clinic at 647-350-Life(5433) or email us at email@example.com.
A doctor's referral is not required to see a physiotherapist and/or chiropractor but usually required for massage therapist and Custom-Made Orthotics. However, some insurance companies may require a doctor's referral to get treatment costs reimbursed. Please check the details of your insurance or contact us at 647-350-Life(5433) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we are happy to assist.
We accept clients who have claims under a regulated auto insurance company. Please
contact our clinic at 647-350-Life (5433) or email us at email@example.com to book an
appointment. We require your claim and policy number, name of your adjudicator and your
auto insurance company. Typically, we can bill the auto insurer directly.
NOTE: If your claim is rejected by the auto insurer, you are required to cover any outstanding costs.
We accept clients who have claims under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of
Ontario (WSIB). If you were injured at work, you are required to complete a WSIB claim with
your employer. When your claim is approved, please contact One Life Wellness Centre at
647-350-Life(5433)or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your initial appointment.
We require your claim number, name of your adjudicator and employer. We can bill WSIB directly.
NOTE: If your claim is rejected by WSIB, you are required to cover any outstanding costs.
- Please wear clothing that is conducive for exercising such as loose comfortable clothing.
- Bring any test reports, doctor referrals or medical documentation if necessary.
- Your insurance information (Policy and ID number). Our office staff will be happy to help you find out your insurance coverage details.
- If you have been in a car accident, bring your insurance company’s name, claim number, policy number, adjuster's name and telephone number
- If you had a work-related injury, bring your WSIB claim number and adjuster’s name and telephone number.
Yes, we have plenty of free parking. We are also easily accessible by the TTC.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Interact debit and cash payments. Payment is required at the end of each session. If you do not have health insurance coverage, we suggest that you save your receipt for income tax purposes.